- While extended Black Friday deals are still going on today, Cyber Monday is tomorrow and some the best deals are already live.
- Cyber Monday deals we know about so far include individual product deals like the Fire HD 8 Tablet ($30 off) as well as sitewide sales like 20% off everything at Brooklinen and up to $350 off mattresses at Leesa.
- Bookmark this page to stay updated on all the latest news about 2019’s Cyber Monday deals as we’ll be updating it in as close to real-time as possible today and throughout the week.
- To potentially save more on Cyber Monday deals this year, visit Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date coupons and promo codes.
Updated on 12/1/2019 at 1:03 p.m. ET.
And just like that, Black Friday is (mostly) over and Cyber Monday (December 2) is tomorrow. If you’ve been keeping up with our coverage, you probably know that many early deals and Cyber Monday ads are already live.
Below, learn everything you need to know about Cyber Monday, including where to shop, what to buy, and what deals you can already start taking advantage of.
The best early Cyber Monday deals of 2019:
These deals are live and available through Cyber Monday, so you can save time and avoid sold-out deals by shopping them now.
- Best large appliance deal: 40% off Appliance Special Buys, available at The Home Depot through December 5
- Best mattress deal: Up to $350 off mattresses + 2 free pillows, available at Leesa through December 6
- Best streaming deal: Get Hulu Basic for $1.99 a month for the first year (normally $5.99 a month) [You save $48], available at Hulu
- Best TV deal: Vizio 75-inch P-Series Quantum TV, $1,500 (originally $2,000) [You save $500], available at Best Buy
- Best TV deal: Samsung 65-inch Smart 4K UHD TV, $480 (originally $550) [You save $70], available at Best Buy
- Best tablet deal: Fire HD 8 Tablet, $50 (originally $80) [You save $30], available at Amazon
- Best tablet deal: Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 + free security software, $450 (originally $650) [You save $200], available at Best Buy
- Best earbud deal: AirPods with wireless charging case, $165 (Originally $200) [You save $35], available at Walmart and Best Buy
- Best smart home deal: Google Smart TV Kit, $35 (originally $74) [You save $39], available at Walmart
- Best kitchen appliance deal: SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker Bundle, $100 (originally $150) [You save $50], available at Amazon *on December 2*
What makes these deals great:
- 40% off Appliance Special Buys, available at The Home Depot through December 5. The well-known Home Depot event saves you hundreds on refrigerators, washers, dryers, ovens, and other large appliances, plus you get free delivery on purchases of $396 or more. To make it easy on you, there are also multiple pre-bundled packages for your favorite brands, like Samsung and GE
- Up to $350 off mattresses + 2 free pillows, available at Leesa through December 6. A big startup deal to consider comes from Leesa, whose Hybrid mattress is our favorite mattress we’ve tried. Plus, your Black Friday purchase will help someone in need — the certified B Corp donates one mattress to someone in need for every mattress sold.
- Get Hulu Basic for $1.99 a month for the first year (normally $5.99 a month) [You save $48], available at Hulu. The 2019 deal is not as good as the 2018 deal, which gave new subscribers a yearlong subscription to the ad-supported version of Hulu for $0.99 a month, but it’s still a great deal overall, saving them $48 in their first year.
- Vizio 75-inch P-Series Quantum TV, $1,500 (originally $2,000) [You save $500], available at Best Buy. In addition to matching the best price ever on this 4K smart TV, Best Buy is offering 40% off your first two months of Sling TV, so you can start watching right after you set it up.
- Samsung 65-inch Smart 4K UHD TV, $480 (originally $830) [You save $350], available at Target. A smaller, under-$500 alternative is this Samsung TV that’s a great size for personal use or in your bedroom.
- Fire HD 8 Tablet, $50 (originally $80) [You save $30], available at Amazon. This tablet balances affordability, versatility, and practicality. It already created great value at its original price of $80, but now it’s back at its lowest price — last seen during the holiday season in 2018.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 + free security software, $450 (originally $650) [You save $200], available at Best Buy. The bestselling Samsung tablet is at its best price, so don’t pass up the opportunity to get a fast and powerful device for less. The good news is that it doesn’t seem like it will sell out — it’s been on sale since Black Friday.
- AirPods with wireless charging case, $165 (Originally $200) [You save $35], available at Best Buy and Walmart. AirPods were a popular purchase during Black Friday, but if you missed out, don’t worry. You can still save $35 during Cyber Monday.
- Google Smart TV Kit, $35 (originally $74) [You save $39], available at Walmart. Rather than buy a whole new TV, you can also simply buy this Chromecast bundle to instantly make your existing TV “smart.” You can only find this kit at Walmart, where you’ll earn $10 in Vudu credits.
- SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker Bundle, $100 (originally $150) [You save $50], available at Amazon *on December 2* The taste for sparkling water is stronger than ever. If you love sparkling water but want to save money by making it at home yourself, wait until SodaStream’s $50-off deal goes live on Monday.
How we selected the best Cyber Monday deals:
- We only chose products that meet our high standard of coverage, and that we’ve either used ourselves or researched carefully.
- We compared the prices among top retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart and only included the deals that are better than all others offered (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- All deals are at least 20% off, with the occasional exception for products that are rarely discounted or provide an outsized value.
We’re sharing more information about early and anticipated deals as Cyber Monday 2019 approaches tomorrow. In the meantime, check out some of the best live Cyber Monday deals you can take advantage of now.